I had a lesson last night and tonight I decided to make some cards for the Anki app.
I find it quite useful as a focus to revise and then running through a set of cards is a good break from what I've just learnt.
Tonight it was 140 cards in 16 minutes and it seemed better, although the new cards has increased the variation in sections and therefore reduced the number of hits for my problem areas; therefore I think I might have to do some extra work on those tomorrow. This is a simple enough exercise as the deck can be filtered by tag.
A definite step forward but is it a new toy moment... we'll see.